Management and Foods – Revised & Rewritten!
Foods: How & Why – Management and Foods rewritten and revised!
That’s right, the popular Management & Foods textbook, used widely across BC from 1975-2010 is back in a rewritten and revised edition! Foods: How & Why is an excellent resource for BC Home Economics teachers! Foods: How & Why reflects the change of focus from Management to a Senior Foods resource. This new textbook features a simpler format with clearer language. We’ve heard from numerous teachers that having the theory and application together in one book makes teaching so much easier!
- – 109 recipes included designed for cooking in pairs
- – 313 pages filled with information specifically applicable for BC Senior Foods curriculum (Grades 10-12)
- – 30 unique and informative chapters
- – 84% of chapters have recipes included at the end
- – Clear & straightforward language
- – Theory & application in one resource
- – Recipes are portioned for two cooking partners
- – Both imperial and metric measurements included
- – Cooking terminology and techniques are explained within recipes when needed
- – Charts & diagrams are included
- – Step by step images are included in the baking chapters
For additional information on this resource, click here.
This resource is available to schools exclusively through Western Campus! We are able to offer this in both print and digital format! For digital format, access codes are valid for 1 year.