Western Campus Resources supplies K-12 educational books at budget-friendly prices to schools throughout Canada and to foreign schools following Canadian curricula. Established in 1998, we are also well-known for our customer service and the quality of used books we sell.
The goal of the company has always been to save money for our customers. This tradition started with the opening of Discount Textbooks, a retail bookstore offering better textbook prices to students at UBC’s Point Grey campus (hence our middle name.) While our customer base has shifted from university students to public and private schools, we still seek to give our customers the best prices possible.
We offer schools a broad range of books, including:
- Student textbooks
- Study guide
- Lab manuals
- Test prep materials
- Teachers’ editions
- Lesson plans
- Solutions manuals
- Test banks
- Reference books
- Novels (K-12) and other classroom reading materials
- Out-of-print and hard-to-find books
We also buy surplus used books from schools, providing them with a way to recover spent funds, which can be used to acquire other resources. Click for details.
Western Campus is the exclusive distributor of a variety of leading student study guides, including:
- Biology Study Guides 11 & 12 by Roger Prior
- Chemistry Workbooks 11 & 12 by Jim Hebden
- Calculus Study Guides 11 & 12 by Richard Seong
- Raven Math Grades 4 – 12 by Alan Taylor and Bill Kokoskin
- Physics 11 & 12 by Gordon Gore
Many of the books we sell are available to tutors and students.