We’d like to make returning books as simple as possible, so we’d be grateful if you followed these guidelines:
- DO NOT STAMP or BARCODE any books until you’re absolutely certain that you’ll be keeping them. Most books are non returnable once stamped or barcoded.
- Standard Returns timeframe is 30 school days from the time of delivery. After 30 school days, books are no longer returnable.
- Novels and special orders are generally not returnable. If we are able to accept returns on novels or items that we’ve special ordered for you, a re-stocking fee may apply.
- Please call us (1-800-995-5283 or 604-988-1055) before you return anything. If we’ve made a mistake, we’ll arrange to have the items picked up.
- Problems and errors including shortages, overages, damaged or incorrect items must be claimed within 10 school days of delivery. Note that this two-week period covers you on deliveries made during the summer and other holidays.
- Please pack the books securely so that they don’t get damaged during the return shipping. If we can’t return them in an undamaged condition to the publisher, we won’t be able to issue you a return credit.
- Please send returns to:
Western Campus Resources
1114 3rd Street East
North Vancouver, B.C. V7J 1B8
- This policy applies only to purchases made by schools or other institutional customers. Purchases made by individuals are not returnable.
Thank you for your cooperation.