The popular Management & Foods textbook, used widely across BC from 1975-2010, is back in a revised and rewritten edition! Foods: How & Why is the perfect resource for BC Home Economics teachers!
- 109 recipes included designed for cooking in pairs
- 313 pages filled with information specifically applicable for BC Senior Foods curriculum (Grades 10-12)
- 30 unique and informative chapters
- 84% of chapters have recipes included at the end
- Clear & straightforward language
- Theory & application in one resource
- Recipes are portioned for two cooking partners
- Both imperial and metric measurements included
- Cooking terminology and techniques are explained within recipes when needed
- Charts & diagrams are included
- Step by step images are included in the baking chapters
Contact us today for additional information, to place an order, or to request review access!